2020年1月13日 星期一

Come Back and Start a New Page 暫時的離開,是為了回來。

What's the next step after achieving the initial milestone?

That's what spinning in my head while sitting on a flight from Sydney to Hong Kong......

Hello fellow friends, readers and supporters:

First, I want to thank you for your on-going support. It's been quite a long while since I pencil down my last post (This blog has been dormant for over 2 years! Geez).






During the past couple of years, my life has been flooded with work, family, business trips, and of course, making personal investments as well! However, I've never forgotten about stepping up in my investment game and the goal of Financial Freedom! LOL

In fact, the road leading to Financial Freedom is never easy. It requires lots of attention, decisiveness in making investment decisions, making numerous mistakes and on-going revisits / re-balances. After 5 years of hard work, I'm grateful to let you know that I've achieved my first milestone and initial success, which is accumulating enough assets to enable myself to enjoy a partial retirement (in a modest way of course :P). I'm now splitting my time between the usual 9-to-5 job and underwriting investments, with the ultimate milestone which is never have to be running in the rat-race again!

In light of the above, I have the idea to reignite the passion in my heart and starting writing posts again. I know it's time to continue my steps however I would also like to make some twists on the forms of my sharing such as writing in English, and I'm considering maybe start making video clips as well.

So guys, just stay tuned and I hope to share my experiences with you again soon!

(Enjoy INVEST Enjoy LIFE)

5 則留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...